Thursday 10 April 2014

8 months later...

Hello!

Well, firstly I'm...




I started this blog in the summer term with full intent, dedication and excitement. Unfortunately, I slacked terribly and dropped everything waaaay back in August! Who does that?!

Anyhoo, I'm back, on Spring Break (or Easter holiday as we call it in good ol' UK) and eager to get stuck back in. I've just ordered my new Erin Condren Life Planner (eeeek!!) and am so super excited to receive it and get my life back in organised mode - hence trying to catch back up with this blog.

Against better advice, rather than making my blog topics teaching only, I'm going to use it as more of a catch-all to focus on my new goal of spending as much time on my wellbeing, health and loved ones as I do on my job. Incidentally, I'm hunting for a snazzy, catchy phrase to sum that up and use as a mini-mantra to keep me on track. What do you think of these?
















I wonder if 'you matter' is perhaps a little self-involved? 'A lovely life' seems so apt though - that is what I already have and what to change my choices to make even lovelier!

If you have any ideas, please do post them in the comments below. I'd love some feedback and thoughts!

I'm now going to tail off to clean my kitchen - step 1 in making better home choices :) I've actually been following FlyLady's website recently and my lovely Maman and I have prepped everything ready for a fresh start for zone cleaning. Let's go!

Chat very, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment